Friday, January 22, 2010

New to this

I am creating this Blog for my children. I want them to have something to look back at.

Today has been a kinda crazy one, Ry woke up at 3:30 this morning and then again at 5:30 for the day. Dad got up with her, but mom was up shortly after discovering she had a fever from teething. Poor Riley has had a very hard time teething, with high temps and wanting to do nothing but lay on mom or dad it makes it difficult to get anything done. Luckily today after giving Riley Medicine and a nap she woke up in a great mood.

Troy is working a mid today, which means he goes in around 9. This was good for up cause he was able to pick up some medicine for Riley this morning. Thank God that I didn't have to get both girls ready this morning to go get some.

Tatum has been a trouper. She got a little jealous of Riley snuggling with mom this morning, but dad was right there. Of coarse we watched the Polar Express this morning.

The girls are now down for naps, which gives mom time to start this Blog. I hope to keep this going for a long time. I am not good at doing stuff like this, but want something for my kids to look back on like I said earlier.

I wish everyone the best of days, and don't forget to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany